- Park Info
- Tickets & Passes
- Rentals & Bike Shop
- Camps & Coaching
- Get Connected
Take Flight with Our New BagJump Air Bag - Opening for the 2013 Season in Mid-May!
Our 50 foot BagJump Ample air bag is ready and waiting. BagJump air bags are a variation of the landing bags originally used by Hollywood stuntmen. Redesigned to be used as a training tool for bikers looking to build confidence in the air, they’ll allow you to catch your first airs or dial in those big tricks with the safety of a soft cushioned landing.
Hours of Operation:
Sat, Sun & Holidays – 1PM-Closing
*BagJump operations are subject to daily weather conditions and may be suspended at any time for safety reasons. For the most up-to-date information on opening statuses and operating hours please be sure to check the daily Trail Report
2013 BagJump Pricing:
Unlimited Day Pass
Valid Lift Ticket of Pass Required
Tickets for the BagJump are sold at the Bike Center in the Red Tail Lodge.
A separate BagJump Waiver is required for participation. Children under the age of 18 will require parents or guardians signature.
Guidelines & Important Information:
- You Must wear a HELMET.
- A BagJump Participation Waiver will be completed and handed in at the Bike Center.
- Participants must be able to ride a bike to a level where you are comfortable with going straight and gaining high rates of speed.
- You Must commit to the jump by carrying enough speed to clear the takeoff – No stopping on the jump or turning off the sides.
- No broken or sharp equipment allowed on the bags.
- You should have some prior experience with jumping on a mountain bike.
- You first air of the day MUST be a straight air.
- BagJump attendants will have the right to refuse participants from jumping if any of the above guidelines are not followed
Download our BagJump waiver here.